Apply to volunteer at Wimborne Minster Folk Festival 2018
Stewards & Volunteers
Volunteer at Wimborne Minster Folk Festival 2018.
We are looking for vibrant people to be part of the festival team who are prepared to work in shifts, for around 12 hours in total over the three day festival.
You must be over 18, reliable, have good people skills and be able to remain pleasant and cheerful whatever the circumstances!
In exchange for your time, we will give you a ticket for festival events concerts, comedy & entry to Party In The Paddock plus a free souvenir programme, free parking and free camping!
- You will generally be working in teams.
- Training will be given if necessary.
- Certain jobs may require a DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) check, which we can arrange.
- You will need to sort out your own refreshments.
- A free day/weekend pass will be given to stewards which covers festival concerts, ceilidhs, comedy and entry to Party In The Paddock.
- You will receive a free souvenir programme.
- Free parking will be available for stewards at Merley Hall Farm.
Stewarding & Volunteer roles available:
- Box Office at Allendale Centre, QE School or Meadows Campsite
- Information desks at Allendale Centre, The Square or Willow Walk
- Event stewards at Allendale Centre & QE School
- Procession stewards
- Road Closures points at key times
- Collection tin stewards
Friday 2pm - 11:30pm
Saturday 9am - 11pm
Sunday 9am - 10:30pm
You will be scheduled in and not expected to work all hours!
- Technical Crew
- Setup / Packdown of festival stages (some jobs may involve heavy lifting)
- Runners between festival venues (all abilities)
- Stage Hands to assist with change overs (some previous experience preferred)
- Artistic Team
- Setup / Packdown of festival art displays
- Assisting with decorating the town
- Assisting creative workshops prior to festival
- Media Team
- Photographers (all abilities)
- Videographers (previous experience preferred)
|Application Forms & Documentation|
|Volunteer||Not Yet Open||Applications are not yet open for stewarding and volunteering at the folk festival in 2018.
Join our Stewarding Team, Technical Crew, Artistic Team or Media Team, but should be soon.