FAQ for Traders at Wimborne in 2019
- You, the stallholder, must supply a gazebo and table, we are unable to locate your stand under cover. (Apart from a limited number of local Artisans)
- Trading Times
- Food in the square: 6:30pm to 1am
- No other trading
- Food in the square: 9:00am to 1am
- Willow Walk: 9:00am to 6pm
- All other trading: 9:00am to 7pm
- All traders: 9:00am to 5pm
- Are not permitted unless previously arranged and agreed with the festival organisers.
- Health and Safety
- You will be responsible for the health and safety of the general public, yourself and others around you and
must co-operate with festival organisers and supervisors at all times.
- The festival organisers reserve the right to refuse trade stand applications and without explanation.
- The festival organisers accept no liability for lost, damaged or stolen property.
- All information specified by you (other than that show as public) is treated as strictly confidential and will be held securely.
- Any persons sleeping in trade stands will result in removal of the stand immediately. You are welcome to use camping:
- Our official campsite is Meadows Camping, a picturesque, local, secure,
well managed temporary campsite for the
folk festival weekend. The site is just a 10 minute walk from the town centre over Julian's bridge.
- You will be solely responsible for removal of any rubbish and for cleaning your stand area to its original condition or paying for any damage caused.